Latest Movie :

Van Gaal: We can catch Chelsea

Van Gaal: We can catch Chelsea

l
Manchestester united manager Louis van Gaal says it is 'possible' to catch league leaders Chelsea despite a ten-point gap.
The two teams meet on Sunday at Old Trafford in a match that United cannot afford to lose if they retain any title hopes.
Van Gaal watched his side claim only a point from a visit to the Hawthorns to play West Brom on Monday night; they are yet to win this season away from home.
Asked whether it was possible to catch Chelsea, Van Gaal replied: "That’s possible but it is difficult to say because I am then arrogant. But I have done it a lot of times."
United are now in sixth place with 12 points from eight games, with Van Gaal claiming that individual errors have cost his side eight points.
"Two points lost – I think we were the better team," he said. "I am very disappointed about the result. You can say we were two times behind but I don’t think that West Bromwich Albion has created many chances – I think zero.
"And we gave the two goals away. I think we dominated the game – that’s what I want as a coach, as a manager – but the manager doesn’t want a result like 2-2. I said that to my players, I cannot be happy.
Asked whether he needs to sacrifice some of his attacking players, he said: "I don’t think that is the solution. I have already explained that a lot of times. It was two errors tonight. And also in the past, because I think we could have eight points more."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. KISOKA ZAIDI - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger